November 20, 2011

My Sister's New Phone

My sister just got the new iPhone 4s that talks to you and types stuff that you say. We were playing with that phone all day on Friday. Then my husband came home and just confused the crud out of the poor phone... It went something like this (actually, it totally went like this but it sounded better saying it the other way):

"Text Bree home okay can you hear me"
(He was telling the phone to start the convo but then it wasn't immediately typing what he was saying so he got impatient)

"You started the beginning of me"
(This could almost be considered romantic if taken out of context)

"This phone and I don't shit"
(The phone has officially lost its mind and is now typing random things)

"I am sending all I am your fathers"
(My love has officially lost his mind and is now rambling random things)

"This is awesome shit"
(We just read back all the texts that her phone sent me... Laughed til we peed, we did)

Then we were testing other talkie features on her phone... So my love asked "Do I look fat in these jeans?" and the phone answered "Hm. I'm not sure. I will have to look it up and answer you later"
*We're going to program the phone so that every time it's asked a question it doesn't know the answer to, it will offer to call me... Awesome!
Then my love asked "Would you like to go out on a date with me?" and the phone answered by listing 13 restaurants they could go to, the little hussie. Most of those restaurants were Italian places and expensive. Excuse me, hussie phone, but my husband already has someone special to take out and it's not you, no matter how much you can recite about Star Wars.

When her phone started hitting on my husband is when it was longer fun. It does make me feel better knowing that my love is so darn sexy that even inanimate objects hit on him... And he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment