Spur of the moment yesterday I decided to clean out my closet and hang up the rest of our pictures. I dragged my love upstairs and made him help me pick out the perfect place for each of our lovely picture frames.
Then I took all the clothes out of my closet and went through, one by one, and decided if it was worth keeping or was it time to move on...
Then I realized that I have over 10 shirts that are pink...
That's not including my robe or dresses that are pink, too.
It makes me feel like Barbie to look into my closet and see so much pink. She wears other colors, of course but pink is her go to color... Love it!
Then I took all the clothes out of my closet and went through, one by one, and decided if it was worth keeping or was it time to move on...
Then I realized that I have over 10 shirts that are pink...
That's not including my robe or dresses that are pink, too.
It makes me feel like Barbie to look into my closet and see so much pink. She wears other colors, of course but pink is her go to color... Love it!
Chunko ran around with our house phone. He kept hiding in "secret" locations and answering his personal private phone calls.
I guess we weren't supposed to notice him tucked behind the couch cushion?
We met with the lawyer on Friday and they told us that it doesn't seem like a good idea to pursue legal action against the hospital. They said that it would cost a lot of money and take a very long time (because we have to
I'm still going to write my letters and tell them how horrible they are, though....
It'll be something like:
Dear Centennial Hills Hospital Emergency Room... You suck
I'll add more proper vocabulary later on but it's a good jumping point.
Other than all that, it's just been a bunch of running around and getting stuff done.
I'm going to start scrapbooking!!
I'm going back to Zumba on Wednesday (you should come, I may not know you but exercise is a total bonding experience... Or maybe I don't like suffering alone)
Saturday is the ladies tea or Junk in the Trunk... I'm still confused but ladies are gathering to trade stuff (????) and maybe get drunk... That's my kind of tea!
I know (kind of, maybe) what I'm going to get my love for his birthday and I'm planning out father's day.
I love celebrating father's day! I love taking a special day to celebrate what an amazing father my love is for our kids and what a saint my dad is (he survived raising me so he must be up for sainthood).
We're still working on our "Rescue me Financially" plan but we might have a solution or two... One of which is no more shopping for me so I am seriously begging and praying for the other option.
Must shop, must find bargain deals!
Blah blah blah blah and all that....
Have a pinktastic day!
I'll add more proper vocabulary later on but it's a good jumping point.
Other than all that, it's just been a bunch of running around and getting stuff done.
I'm going to start scrapbooking!!
I'm going back to Zumba on Wednesday (you should come, I may not know you but exercise is a total bonding experience... Or maybe I don't like suffering alone)
Saturday is the ladies tea or Junk in the Trunk... I'm still confused but ladies are gathering to trade stuff (????) and maybe get drunk... That's my kind of tea!
I know (kind of, maybe) what I'm going to get my love for his birthday and I'm planning out father's day.
I love celebrating father's day! I love taking a special day to celebrate what an amazing father my love is for our kids and what a saint my dad is (he survived raising me so he must be up for sainthood).
We're still working on our "Rescue me Financially" plan but we might have a solution or two... One of which is no more shopping for me so I am seriously begging and praying for the other option.
Must shop, must find bargain deals!
Blah blah blah blah and all that....
Have a pinktastic day!

No comments:
Post a Comment