October 24, 2010

Somebody Stop Him

Look how sweet he is, chewing on his brother's toy, all gooey with drool and happiness:

Followed by his flailing hands and stomping feet rage after Mean Ass Mommy takes "his" toy away...
Little Chunko, it had spikes on it and I like that you have two eyes. I'm sorry I had to get all parental on you and I'm sorry you had to learn that even though you are 98% Taurus (2% Gemini) you don't always get your way.
 Sorry for the cruddy cell phone pictures...
I broke my camera
I dropped it
And I am devastated
I loved that camera
I cried
I ate chocolate
I cried some more
We're taking it tomorrow to our camera guy in hopes that he can fix it. He fixed my old 35mm when no one else seemed to figure it out, so we're crossing our fingers. 
If he can't work his camera magic then we already know which camera we're going to replace it with.
When we got stuck with our original camera escapades we fell in love with the camera we found and we'll need a cheaper replacement until we can save up for a real camera (ie: Upgrade!).
These adorable little outfits were part of our shopping spree and he makes the cutest pumpkin ever!! Sorry mommies of other pumpkins but that's how it is.

But I am getting sidetracked from the main point here...
Yesterday we were cleaning and dealing with our shower drama
(*sidenote: Our shower has been broken since we moved in. First it was scalding hot burn your skin off, then it dripped a lot, then it had no pressure, then it had no hot water at all*)
I was sorting through the clothes that Chunko has outgrown (again) and putting them neatly away. Chunko thought that it was more fun to pull them back out and drool on them or crawl and get stepped on by the plumber so I put him in his crib to play (for safe keeping and my sanity). He did not agree that the crib was where he needed to be, so he cried and I gave him a binky.
I'm sitting on the floor next to the crib and I'm folding when his binky is fired back at me and hits my head. I look up and there is he is... All 31 inches of chunkylicious baby... Standing and yelling at me...

My crazy baby has learned how to pull himself up to a standing position and hold himself there. He can even hold on with one hand. That's an eighth month old trick!! That is not five month old appropriate!!

Of course now it is favorite playtime game.
Mommy lay on your side so I can climb up and stand and pull your hair.
Daddy bring up your knees so I can stand next to you and smack you in the face repeatedly.
He does it All The Time!!!
I cannot have a walking 7 month old people! It is just not acceptable!

On the plus side he is down to only gaining a pound a month and not three... So he's barely 23 pounds now but he's catching up on his heigth. So he'll be ginormous and not gargantuan... Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment