October 7, 2010

Toesies!!

The other day I'm in Target (buying everything in sight) and pushing the Chunko along in his stroller.
People are passing by and gigling and saying things like "Awwww" and "How cute"... Usual stuff... Strangers adore the chunkster...
I don't think too much of it, like I said, it's normal...
We've been there for an hour (shop shopping ooh shop shopping) when this couple pass by and belly laugh. I'm a little put off. I don't think my baby is funny looking. He's adorable and squishy but not laughter inducing. So I look down and see my baby boy singing.... With his whole foot shoved in his mouth!!!! The whole thing is in his mouth, all the way up to his heel!!!



Don't believe me?


 This was after he was done singing around his foot and just wanted to bite his big toe but you can see how strange he's becoming...





Gotta add...
I made THE greatest most perfectest cupcakes ever!!!! They were soft, moist and perfect!! They weren't dry, they weren't undercooked. They were TO DIE FOR!!
I know... I'm the best... Love me... Worship me

1 comment:

  1. Hai, how are you? i always like to read your blog post.

    Cheers
    http://wynnfavoritevideos.blogspot.com/2010/10/duke-powerpoint-forty-page-presentation.html

    ReplyDelete