August 19, 2010

Yeesh

So apparently I decided not finish what I was writing yesterday, just trailed off...
At least it wasn't in mid-sentence.


Oh Sgt. Tibbs, I know exactly how you feel, buddy...
I wish I could hide, too... But I don't fit under the step stool very well.

Chunko is learning how to get his knees under him. We're so excited and yet so scared. Our baby is growing way too fast! He's all over the floor as he rolls and scooches from one place to another. Sometimes he's like an inchworm, scrunching up and stretching out as he moves around. Sometimes instead of going forward he'll roll over. He's determined to get somewhere... I'm thinking somewhere with food.
His big brother got him a stuffed Lorax, which he has learned that he likes to chew on. The feet have little fuzzies on them and that weirds him out a little. He'll chew on the toe and then pull it out and look at it, then chew on it again. It's like he's not sure if he wants to chew it or not, so cute!
Today is Geekers open house... I'm really hoping that we don't have any issues like we did last year. It was just some little things but if they're all grouped together it's a major disaster. They're at a new location (and closer to my work) so I'm hoping... Crossing my fingers... Don't want to let him go, but apparently the state frowns on parents not taking their kids to school, go figure...
So off I go...
*Sob*
*Sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment