August 4, 2010

Not As Stressed But Kind Of

We got the whole stupid rental house worked out... For the most part. We sent a (very well written) angry letter, they sent back the deposits and last two weeks rent. No big.
Why did it have to be so complicated?
I mean, this is large and succesful management company, shouldn't they know better?
I'm over it.... ish.
We're still waiting for the house to close. It feels like forever, but it's right on track. I hate waiting, but it is kind of my fault for packing the whole house as soon as I heard the word "moving."
I can't wait to be able to decorate the kids rooms and redecorate a whole new house! New curtains and pictures and bed sheets and all kinds of fun stuff! We might even get a new couch! (I secretly hate my love's old couch, but ssshhh it's a secret). My insurance may not cover Chunko, kind of worried about it. I'm sure it'll work out but it's the new stress of the week. There was a glitch when I signed him up and so they're trying to see if they can just pass it off as a mistake or if I have to do this whole "appeal board" thing. I really really really hate insurance and dealing with it. I just don't get it. I miss having southwest medical. They were sooooooo much easier!If I didn't have the cutest little kids to come home to, I think I'd be having a fit right about now.
I mean, how could you not smile and think "Life is so good!"


Watching "Rome" and loving the fight scenes
Driving about the house on his car mat

Telling Daddy all about his day

No comments:

Post a Comment