I have had a major guilt trip lately and the nagging feeling I haven't done something that I am supposed to. I keep searching and looking for what it could be but I have no idea. As I search through my feelings, I've been told to write it out to maybe help me see if the answer is in my own head. A tactic I learned a long time ago was to write to the person you feel has done you wrong or you have done wrong to.
I am keeping it simple:
"I think of you as part of my family, even if you can't or won't.
I forgive your judgements and your inability to forgive as easily or even at all.
I wish I could be as cruel as you.
I wish I could turn around and never look back.
But I can't.
And I won't."
No comments:
Post a Comment