August 14, 2011

Happy Camera Time

My crazy 8 year old took this. He stole my phone and I had almost 100 new pics on it!!!
How in the world did he take that many in less than 20 mins?????

So, anyways, I was feeling all depressed because of my flub earlier this week (ie; my screwed up camera adventures).

We reshot on Thursday but my love and I were bickering at home so the magic was so not there. I mean, they were okay and some came out nice but it just wasn't the same.

The next day we did a practice shoot at the Bellagio Gardens but the girls we shot were all pms'ing (that's 4 girls!!!) so it was only so-so. The girls are all beyond freakin beautiful (hate their genes) so of course some shots were good. But we also tested out a camera from 1968 looking for a natural vintage look and the film overheated so they all turned out blue.

Uber sad me, right?

Then today my uber amazing sister found our lost roll of film and the pictures are gorgeous!!!! Like holy wow awesome! So my photography spirit has been lifted and life behind the camera is good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment