March 13, 2011

WTF Is In Your Shoe????

Yesterday we decided that ISLOP IHOP sounded really nummy and that we should all gather around and go... MY love puts on his tennis shoes and we hop into the car.

I put the car in reverse and start to back up:

Husb: I think there's something in my shoe
Me: What?
Husb: There's something moving in my shoe
*Husb takes shoe off and looks in... Immediately slams shoe to ground and stomps other foot on it*
Husb: There's something in my shoe
Me: (panicking and stopping car in the middle of the street) What?!?
Husb: There's a spider in my shoe
Me: (calming down slightly and putting car in Park, just in case) Oh a spider? What do you mean?

*side note* I was still worried because my husband never freaks out over bugs but I was thinking "How big could it possibly be? It's a spider in my husband's shoe, it's not like there's that much room for a gigantic spider to be hanging out in."

My husband gets out of the car and dumps out his shoe and his humongous, hideous, monstrous, ginormous little passenger come rolling out...

WTF?!?!?!? How do you not know that was in your shoe? That thing is obscenely HUGE!!!!
What the holy flying cow hopper is that?

Then the frickin beast starts moving! How in the world is that thing still alive??? I hopped in the car, locked the doors and pulled forward a few feet just in case it decided to seek it's revenge.

 I keep picturing coming in contact with it some other place, trying to squish it with a shoe and spider beast snatching the shoe from me and hitting me back...
Anybody have some kryptonite for SuperSpidey?
What is spider man's weakness (other than a hot piece of tail?)

I've been googling like crazy to see if we can identify it...
It's doesn't look like a tarantula, brown recluse, black widow.
I keep seeing pictures of that monster spider they found in Iraq, you know the one, it looks like something from  Starship Troopers...

All these thoughts are racing through my mind.
Is it poisonous?
Does it live alone?
Does it breed in dark dank sweaty smelly places?
It obviously doesn't have a sense of smell...

I am freaking out. I keep checking my shoes (I'm wearing flip flops).  I'm worried about my babies and them getting bit. I don't want to end up on an episode of House....
Anybody know what was in his shoe????

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nightmares Bri. Awesome. Idk what the hell that thing is but I would so be in your boat. Blargh!

    ReplyDelete