March 15, 2011

The Insanity of It All

Chunko thinks he's a wrestling god.
Last night he was running at his dad and lunging at his stomach. Just when he had knocked all the wind out of him, he would lift my love's shirt and blow a raspberry on his belly...
He thought he was a hoot.

Chunko does not share. Very very bad habit that he is going to have to learn the hard way about breaking. We have way too many kids in our family that will not allow Chunko to steal their things, no matter how big he is... Or thinks he is. If you do try to reclaim your property be careful, though, he is strong enough to grab it right back and he fights dirty (hair pulling, sratching and yelling to name a few tricks).

Chunko has re-programmed our TV remote. We're like almost all Americans and have three remotes, TV, cable and DVD. He held the cable remote up, pushed a load of buttons, pointed it back at the TV and turned it on! When we first moved we tried to do that and couldn't figure it out. Even the cable guy told us our TV was too old and incompatible... Um... Yeah, or you're lazier than a baby. Chunko knows how to turn on the TV or DVD player and he makes sure you know that he knows what he is doing. He is very proud of his manly efforts of TV domination.

My love lost his car keys this morning (we think Chunko hid them for later) so he had too borrow my car. I didn't really want to wait for him to pick me up from work so I started walking. I walked half way home in 30 mins and I felt great! I really miss walking as much as I used to. Having a car has made me soooo lazy. I'm thinking that on my days off I should start walking with the babies just to get the blood flowing.
PS, we found his keys in the Pepsi box.... No clue how they got in the box.
I'm still about 17 pounds over my goal weight but I am sitting at 168 right now so I am starting to feel kind of normal. For once I see there is a chance of me getting to wear my old clothes again. I don't feel overweight or fat anymore... I just feel bloated, for lack of a better word. I am incredibly tired and exhausted but that would be from being abandoned by my love for a week and the baby cracking four teeth in a month... Sleep? What is that and where can I get some?

A couple of weeks ago I got to have a girl's day out... Oh so much fun!!!! We got pedicures and our eyebrows waxed. We went and had lunch at Olive Garden and just talked girl talk.... We had Chunko and Boogerz with us but it was so nice to laugh and talk about random girl stuff. We found the most amazing nail place. The people that worked there cracked us up. They made fun of my eyebrows (which desperately needed help, as in I lost 8 pounds after that waxing) and they made fun of each other. I bribed my step-girl with a pedi/mani from there if she gets straight A's.... She wants to do it and I think by that time I'll deserve it, too! I cannot wait until our next girly date...

My sister is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow I never thought I would be saying that!
Her man child is so good to her and such a great guy... I think he's an ass but only because he's a little too much like the brother I never wanted. He got his divorce from his rat dog ex (who is a dirty bit who refused to sign the effing paperwork and then had the nerve to accuse a good guy of abuse.... If we lived in the same state she'd be sleeping with one eye open... Another time, another issue).
Anyways, I currently have two very stunning wedding gowns in my closet for her and I am just dying to photograph her in them.... Squee!!!
Of course, since she's getting married, we had to have the bachlorette party! We went out and...
Oh wait... No way. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right? Yeah, I'm not ratting out my girls no matter who got too drunk or who touched the stripper's tightly smooth body...

Yeah, I'm tired now and the hubs is pushing me out of the desk chair... I guess he thinks Family Fued or Price Is Right is going to suddenly run away or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment