March 10, 2011

An American

My rage on this matter is so intense that I can't even find the right words to start...

Last week the supreme court decided that the protesters at a military funeral were protected by our right to free speech. They were allowed to out there, on public property holding their signs and screaming "A good soldier is a dead one"

I do my best to see things from all perspectives. Maybe in the heat of the moment, I don't stop and think how my husband feels about doing the laundry when we need clean clothes but I do cool off and think.
This is one of the very few sides that I refuse to even consider.
There is no "other side"
You (jackasses protesting military funerals) are WRONG.

The ironic and most disgusting part of this is that the whole reason these idiots have the right to be out there is because a soldier risked his life (and probably even sacrificed it) for their freedom.

Even if you are against the idea of war, and you feel so strongly you must gather a group of your fellow believers and picket some one's lawn... Why are you tormenting the already ruined family of the fallen soldier??? They just lost their father, brother, husband, son.... and you're reveling in their pain.

This struck even closer for me this week.
I was given the honor of watching a funeral procession, including the Freedom Riders and their flags, metro police escort, military personnel all following the tragic white hearse. I watched the grief stricken parents follow their son's casket into the mortuary and everyone go silent in respect for this man who fought for us and for freedom. Sunday is the gentleman's funeral service and there will be protesters...
And I will fight every inch of being not to hit them with my car....

A huge F U goes out to all those disgusting hypocritical pigs that have the audacity to picket or protest the very thing that allows them the right to be there!!!
You deserve to be in that casket more and if you had any balls to actually risk your life for anything other than your own selfish needs (if that) you would be a soldier, too and not some prick standing outside pretending he had a cause to give a shit about....

No comments:

Post a Comment