I hurt so bad right now. I have no clue how the heck we did it but we're moved.
(can I add that I do not want to be writing this again for at least another 3 years?)
I am so close to just throwing everything we own in the trash just so that I don't have to deal with it ever again. How did we even accumulate this much? I lived in an 800 square foot apartment, and now I need a 24 foot truck?
My love is AH-Frickin-Mazing!!! He was tireless yesterday. Loading and unloading the truck, all day, and even taking time to set the bed up. Whew!
(can I add that I do not want to be writing this again for at least another 3 years?)
I am so close to just throwing everything we own in the trash just so that I don't have to deal with it ever again. How did we even accumulate this much? I lived in an 800 square foot apartment, and now I need a 24 foot truck?
My love is AH-Frickin-Mazing!!! He was tireless yesterday. Loading and unloading the truck, all day, and even taking time to set the bed up. Whew!
Thank you C & B for all your help, you guys were sooo helpful!! Lifesavers!!
Thank you to my bestest for not only loaning me her Hubs but a day after she gave birth! How cool is that?!?
(Snack Cake is so cute and tiny and adorable, I totally didn't even want to hold her cause I was so scared to break her)
So we get the call on Tuesday that we'll have the keys by Thursday and that sets the pendulum flying... Okay so we have to be out of the old place by the end of this weekend, no problem... Oh wait, we have our Gabriel Iglesias show to go to... No big we'll make it work... Oh, all our big strong able bodies friends are going to be out of town... Um, scary but we can do it.... My love is leaving Sunday morning for three days... What?!?!?!
So we had Saturday to move and we had to get 'er done... And we did... Somehow.... I'm still not sure how, but I am sore today.
So we get the call on Tuesday that we'll have the keys by Thursday and that sets the pendulum flying... Okay so we have to be out of the old place by the end of this weekend, no problem... Oh wait, we have our Gabriel Iglesias show to go to... No big we'll make it work... Oh, all our big strong able bodies friends are going to be out of town... Um, scary but we can do it.... My love is leaving Sunday morning for three days... What?!?!?!
So we had Saturday to move and we had to get 'er done... And we did... Somehow.... I'm still not sure how, but I am sore today.
When I find my evil scale it better say 185 or I'm breaking it. Like Hulk smash in half kind of stuff....
We saw Gabriel on Thursday... OhEmGee!!! I don't think either of us has ever laughed so hard. We were physically worn out from laughing so much. Not only was he hysterical but his traveling guys were too. My fave was Noe Gonzalez... He's 5'2" and funny as all get out! If we get a chance to, we are so seeing him next time he's here. Totally worth it!
One of the cooler things about him was that he took pictures and joked with everyone after the show (I know everyone does, hold on, there's more) but he posted the pictures taken on his site so you could have them for free... I mean, who does that? If we weren't such old farts and about to move we would have waited for a hug and a picture... If you get a chance to see this guy... do it!!!!
I'm tired now so I'm going to go nap... Oh wait, I can't, I have to finish readying the old house for inspection and then I get to unpack the new house and I have to make dinner and I'm sure the baby wants Mommy cuddles and....AAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment