Dear Stupid Neighbors in 208,
I cannot tell you how happy I am that we no longer live next to you. Your children are disrespectful, your family is ghetto and I hope that your new neighbors are as unpleasant as you are.
I pray that your kids won't get hit by a car, even though you let them play in the middle of the unlit street at 10pm in black clothing. Or that the new home owners don't call the cops on you, even though you blast your music until 2am.
Hopefully none of the 8 cars that frequent your house aren't towed away even though they park in the clearly marked "No Parking" red zone. (*cough* Drug Dealers) .
It'll be nice not going to bed every night secretly hoping the large angry pit bull on the other side would get out through the gate I opened somehow get loose and eat your children.
On the other hand, your atrocities made the other neighbor's dog seem like a dream. That and the lobotomy I think he had (never was the same after his 3 month vacation). Even when he barked at the leaf sitting in front of his gate for 5 hours straight, he was better than your children walking into my house, or the glass cups you threw in our yard (which I have kindly returned)....
So with all that, dearest neighbor....
EFF You!

No comments:
Post a Comment