July 20, 2010

Ok I Feel Better

I stabbed my neighbors last night... Killed them all... It was so nice and quiet for once...





Ok, not really, but it was a nice thought.
They were out there screaming and calling me "Honkey" and just being obnoxious. Really, people still call people that? I have been called so much worse (by my own family, mind you) that all I could do was laugh at their childish stupidity. They didn't like that too much but whatever. I am having a really hard time biting my tongue but I'm trying really really really hard.

The new owners of our house didn't accept our counter. After they were done laughing they just said we could wait the 90 days. So now we can wait in peace for the escrow to close on the new place. Now that I can think clearly and without any stress, I realize that I did not want to live in a motel for two weeks. And move our stuff (Twice) and worry about escrow taking longer than two weeks... so I'm happy.

In fact the bank is trying to expedite our closing so that we might be able to move in around the end of this month! How exciting! I've always loved moving day and I could really use the exercise.

Onto more good news... I have lost three whole pounds!!
I know, I know, that's just a ginormous change but it's something for now.
I've been working the Wii and riding my bike (uphill, bleh), eating smaller healthier meals and just being all around healthy.... I frickin hate it!! I do have to thank my cool ass step girl for playing the Wii with me and "letting" me beat her on every game. I need that inspiration sometimes.
But I have to wonder... Isn't lugging around my 17 and a half pound chunko enough exercise? I mean, I should have some 32" biceps by now...

1 comment:

  1. 17.5 lbs already!?! He's almost outgrown that cool carseat you have ;-)

    ReplyDelete