I want to share all his little adventures and new learnings but I don't remember it all.
I forgot to mention that he weened himself from breastfeeding. He just decided one morning that he wanted only formula and so that was what he was going to have. His doctor was impressed by it but I sure wasn't! I didn't want to breastfeed for only three weeks!
He holds his head up all the time now and he doesn't mind tummy time as much anymore. He'd rather be held so he can sit or stand (bear weight, whatever) but he tolerates his floor time a little better now. Before he would jam his face into the blanket until we picked him up. Now he'll do his push-ups, look at us to see if we'll pick him up and if we don't he'll yell at us. Oh yeah, he yells and makes his demands known.
He holds his head up all the time now and he doesn't mind tummy time as much anymore. He'd rather be held so he can sit or stand (bear weight, whatever) but he tolerates his floor time a little better now. Before he would jam his face into the blanket until we picked him up. Now he'll do his push-ups, look at us to see if we'll pick him up and if we don't he'll yell at us. Oh yeah, he yells and makes his demands known.
His eyes are staying a dark green and I'm hoping that it's permanent. If it's not, it looks like his eyes will at least be hazel.
I almost forgot his scooting! If he thinks there's food anywhere nearby he'll scoot to find it. He's so cute when he bends his knees with his feet in the air and starts scrambling around. In the mornings he scoots from one end of his crib to the other looking for his breakfast. I can hear him snorting from across the room.
That's all he's letting me write... I only had a three minute break between feedings, apparently!

No comments:
Post a Comment