
So my week started out full of high hopes & good cheer.
My birthday was coming up, we found a great crib for a very nice price and we can see our little guy bopping around!
Yay-Hoo, right?
Yeah, no...
I've had some issues I've been trying to deal with at work and this week they just imploded!
I can't even begin to explain what happened but I've been at the peak of my stress levels all week.
I've had to make some really hard choices and I hope they were for the best, but only time will tell.
I'm trying my best not to panic about the repercussions but the thoughts are just haunting me.
We're having difficulties with obtaining our crib, boo.
My friend's dear grandma (who's like my own grandma) is in he hospital, very ill and we're all holding our breath waiting for her to be well enough to demand her release.
Oh, and my friend's kid decided it woul dbe a great idea to slam her mom's hand in the car door! Thankfully it's not broken but it's messed up.
So, I am officially done with this week. I'm retiring it and pretending it never happened.
As if it were that easy, bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment