So I officially have a prank caller.
Which I think is the most hysterical thing ever.
I wish ya'll could hear these calls because the noises this person makes are nothing short of an art form. The pretending to "Butt Dial" not that smart, the voicemail messages give that away. But the snorking like a pig is pure genius! I can't even begin to try to recreate these sounds because I have no where near that talent. I wish I could though, because it is too funny. While the pig snorts are my favorites, the blowing of "Jingle Bells" into the mouthpiece is a very close second. At least I think it's that, the caller gets a little confused or something towards the end.
The funny thing is that my new prankster friend thinks they're so smart by blocking their number, but their number shows up on my bill. So I know who they are... But they don't know that I know and that makes even funnier. I get this picture in my head of my caller dialing my number at 2am, a little smirk on their face, thinking they're so freakin smart. Too funny!
I'd just block the calls but it's too much fun not to let it continue.
I wonder what's next...
No comments:
Post a Comment