August 6, 2009

Silly Billy, lost his Willy

I am in one those random moods today. I am too tired to think all that clearly and I just want to laugh. It's all been too stressful lately and I just want to relax.

Don't you just love the goofs I work with? With the job we do, you have to let loose every now and then. I hate when things slow down because I don't have anyhting to do but be bored but I love it because it almost seems like we've all lost our minds. Laminating cockroaches, throwing peppers around the office, racing rolling chairs down the hall. It's even funnier when you get caught.
One guy (above) would get a woman who would call, ask some basic work related questions and then start telling him how bad she needed him. The look on his face, totally priceless.
I'm lucky enough to be one of the few people that love their jobs. I really don't like waking up early in the mornings or trying to find a sitter, but I love coming to work and learning new things about a vocation the mass majority of people know nothing about.

Of course, there's always "The Chive" my new favorite website, to keep us entertained. Bunch of funny pictures of anything and everything stupid. Inclusind the "Demotivational Posters", Love those! And when that gets old? Hulu.com of course! My Ariel Key! My Honey Bear got it made for me! Is he not the sweetest?

So apparently I get to gain inches around my waist (just my waist) but loose weight. Is this part of the whole "Be careful what you wish for" hoopla? I just wanted to loose some of the weight from the molar fiasco, maybe not look pregnant anymore, and ta-da! I have. I'm down ten pounds. And I'm up two pant sizes! Still look pregnant, too (cause that's so helping my whole get over it thing). What the heck?

I am not obsessed with my weight like most women seem to be. I'm not rushing out to buy only organic and exercising every time I seem to find a bit of flab on my butt. I am very happy with my looks, stretch marks and all. I'm not tight and taut but I like being fleshy. I have large breasts, long forever legs and sizable hips so it's not like I'm going to be a size 2 any time soon, so why bother? I'm healthy (yeah, except the mole which has nothing to do with this) and my husband loves it. Besides when I was skinny, I was always sick.
So what's with this fat but not fat schtick going on here? Do I exercise to get rid of the pudge and loose the pant size (and more weight that I can't afford) or sit on it and hopes it just magically falls off (which has happened in the past)?

Screw it, where's my donuts?


No comments:

Post a Comment