August 4, 2009

Moving Moving Movin

Ugh! Moving day was way too hard. I have never been so sore or tired. I probably have but I'm too busy exaggerating right now. It took One 24 foot truck and three runs with the car but the condo is cleared and officially gone! Yay-Hoo!
We got the kitchen unpacked and looking like a real home. I got to freak out for three days because I thought I lost one of th emost important kitchen boxes. You know, the one with the dinner plates and drinking glasses in it. I finally found it last night, at 10:30! But I found it so no complaining.
The poor babies were all such troopers. They were just dropping like flies at one point. Sleeping where they lay. Isn't it amazing how they can sleep anywhere, at any time? I was vacuuming in the other room, right next door and he was zonked.

Tonight we have to work on setting up the computer and the rest of our room...
Our room, oh what a dream!
We have this huge massive bed, that typically takes up the mass majority of our room. We set it up last night and then looked around. We couldn't believe that we had enough room to stand on each side of the bed and spin with our arms outstretched. How cool is that?

Of course, no successful moving day is complete without minor drama. I'm still confused as to how it got so complicated but why on my moving day? I'm already stressing on making sure the day goes smooth and then this person has to go and cause speed bumps?
I'm over it now. Kind of.
Bleh










No comments:

Post a Comment