March 13, 2012

Steve Vs. Nemo

I was talking with a really good friend and we somehow ended up on the topic of our pets.
I knew she had cats (kind of) and two very precious doggies (they're just so awesome you have to use the baby voice) but then she told me she has a lizard...

Me: You have a lizard?
Friend: How do you not know about our lizard, Steve?
Me: I have no idea. Did you know about our pet fish, Nemo?
Friend: You have a fish? What? Where?
Me: He's plastic and fake but he's in a fishbowl in the boys' room, so it counts.
Friend: Um, no. I actually have to feed live crickets to Steve. It's gross.
Me: We can feed crickets to Nemo, too. He won't eat them though. He doesn't eat very much. I think he's anorexic. Then we'll have crickets hopping all over the bedroom and I'm pretty sure Chunko will end up eating one.
Friend: Dude, you're weird.

Tell me my logic is wrong, I dare you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment