What is it about a school zone that turns people into such morons?
Speeding through a school zone and whipping past an 8 year old in a crosswalk seems like the best way to start your morning? Parking your car in a turn lane so no one can safely turn and letting your kids out of the car seems like a good idea?
While risking your child's life and your car, you stop in the middle of the road, let your kids out and manage to teach them a lesson that it's okay to break the law as long as it's more convenient for you.
The drop off is on the other side of the sidewalk, a quick loop away... and you can't manage to drive it... for your kid's safety????
A few weeks ago, the was a car illegally parked, with engine running and a child sleeping in the back. The parent was nowhere to be found for over 10 minutes!!! I waited and I knocked on the glass to see if a parent was lying low or I just couldn't see one. Nothing. This parent had no idea a stranger was knocking on their car. Who would have stopped someone from hopping in and driving off? I called the cops, yes sir I did. How dare you leave your sleeping child alone in a running car, you effing idiot?!?!?!
I am begging you, please slow down in the school zones!!!! They are not that long and it only takes a minute off your day. Please drop your kids off in the drop off area and not let them out in the middle of the street. That is dangerous for your child and it is rude to other parents waiting behind you. If there is a pedestrian in the crosswalk, do not drive through it until the person is on the sidewalk.
These are laws!!! These are rules put out there for you and your family's safety.
Is your busy morning, rushing off to work/ school/ coffee date/ latest TV show worth your child being hurt? Are they worth you hitting someone elses child?
Just because you think it couldn't happen to you, it could.
Have a little courtesy, please for the love of all that is holy.
If not, I'll find you... and I'll call the PO-PO on you., cause I am super mean like that.
SLOW DOWN!!!!
Speeding through a school zone and whipping past an 8 year old in a crosswalk seems like the best way to start your morning? Parking your car in a turn lane so no one can safely turn and letting your kids out of the car seems like a good idea?
While risking your child's life and your car, you stop in the middle of the road, let your kids out and manage to teach them a lesson that it's okay to break the law as long as it's more convenient for you.
The drop off is on the other side of the sidewalk, a quick loop away... and you can't manage to drive it... for your kid's safety????
A few weeks ago, the was a car illegally parked, with engine running and a child sleeping in the back. The parent was nowhere to be found for over 10 minutes!!! I waited and I knocked on the glass to see if a parent was lying low or I just couldn't see one. Nothing. This parent had no idea a stranger was knocking on their car. Who would have stopped someone from hopping in and driving off? I called the cops, yes sir I did. How dare you leave your sleeping child alone in a running car, you effing idiot?!?!?!
I am begging you, please slow down in the school zones!!!! They are not that long and it only takes a minute off your day. Please drop your kids off in the drop off area and not let them out in the middle of the street. That is dangerous for your child and it is rude to other parents waiting behind you. If there is a pedestrian in the crosswalk, do not drive through it until the person is on the sidewalk.
These are laws!!! These are rules put out there for you and your family's safety.
Is your busy morning, rushing off to work/ school/ coffee date/ latest TV show worth your child being hurt? Are they worth you hitting someone elses child?
Just because you think it couldn't happen to you, it could.
Have a little courtesy, please for the love of all that is holy.
If not, I'll find you... and I'll call the PO-PO on you., cause I am super mean like that.
SLOW DOWN!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment