October 9, 2011

School Picture Training

Fart Bone's school is having picture day this week.
He has become quite the notorious picture taker with his bug-eyed creepster smile and his "What did you just call me" and his "I am smiling" looks from previous years.
We thought that it would be helpful if we practiced a few poses to help him understand what would be best...


We were wrong.


First he pulled a pose and I asked him what he was doing wrong and he said "Oh, yeah, my neck. Must have my neck." (apparently he's been watching waaaaayyyyy too much America's Next Top Model)
And so we got this:
 We told him that maybe he should tweak it a little and try lifting his chin or something
And so we got this:
 Then he got bored with looking nice.
He thought that a "shuffle dance" would be a better pose.
And so we got this:
 I told him that this was his best one yet.
So then he tried charging the camera
And so we got this:
And now I am concerned that I am going to get a phone call from his school telling me that Fart Bone charged the camera and now the photographer refuses to shoot the rest of the kids and is demanding hazard pay...

Maybe that would be a good thing.
I could totally step in and take the school photos.
Oh, dearest sister of mine, we may have work to do...


I'm hoping that they let him do one of these poses because if I am paying abagazillion dollars for school pictures then I better get something that I will enjoy looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment