So, I made some lame promises to myself and I am doing a preeeetty bad job of doing them.
I am such a procrastinator, yeesh!
1. Getting to 150 - Yeah, I'm stuck. I've plateaued again at 170 and I can't seem to drop! I am frustrated and I am MAD...
But only at myself. I have reduced my food portions, eating slightly better foods and exercising I move around a lot at work. I have been putting it off but it looks like I am going to have to become best friends with Jillian. We'll probably end up having to hang out at least three days a week and eventually work up to five... Bleh...
On the plus side, I guess, I have developed some muscle. My arms are hecka strong and my thighs are almost back to their old selves... Slap me in a bikini and call me Scary.. Yikes!
2 through 4 - I haven't even thought of starting this but I have a feeling I'll be putting off Jillian in order to scrapbook... A LOT.... Why? Cause I am uber lazy...
5. Showering my love with attention and affection - Yeah, I suck at this. I am nowhere near the romantic type and I am not doing a good job...
2 through 4 - I haven't even thought of starting this but I have a feeling I'll be putting off Jillian in order to scrapbook... A LOT.... Why? Cause I am uber lazy...
5. Showering my love with attention and affection - Yeah, I suck at this. I am nowhere near the romantic type and I am not doing a good job...
Any helpful hints? How do you love your lover?
|
6. Paying off our debts - We both have improved credit scores, so we're doing a major good job there! We have a plan and if we could find a relative willing to loan us $100,00 we'd be set! Anybody? Hmmm... Silence? Nobody? Fine!
|
6. Paying off our debts - We both have improved credit scores, so we're doing a major good job there! We have a plan and if we could find a relative willing to loan us $100,00 we'd be set! Anybody? Hmmm... Silence? Nobody? Fine!
7. I have one more square to do on our garage. I cleaned out our tools (5 frickin boxes!!!) and narrowed it down to 3...
Seriously Love, why do we need the oil changing do-hickey if you never change your own oil and you don't own that particular car anymore? Oh, just in case, got it! And the round turny thingamajig? The one you can't even name but have a strong desire to keep? Oh, just in case, too... Ugh, men!
8. Quit obsessing over people and things I cannot control... I am bombing this completely! The other shoe is going to drop, I know it is and it's haunting me. It's been so bad in the past and I'm worrying myself to bits and pieces that our peaceful co-existence is going to break and turn into another battle with blood and maimed people... again. Can I get another order of Kool-Aid over here???????
9. I always do what I can to mend fences... I do this subconsciously so I think I'm doing ok here.
8. Quit obsessing over people and things I cannot control... I am bombing this completely! The other shoe is going to drop, I know it is and it's haunting me. It's been so bad in the past and I'm worrying myself to bits and pieces that our peaceful co-existence is going to break and turn into another battle with blood and maimed people... again. Can I get another order of Kool-Aid over here???????
9. I always do what I can to mend fences... I do this subconsciously so I think I'm doing ok here.
Anyone I angered lately? Wanna talk it out?
Wanna hug it out?
10. I actually bought little cards that I can print my own personal messages on! I am so close to actually being awesome enough to do this! I have a plan, a template on the computer, clip art (who doesn't love clip art????) and people's addresses. I am obviously behind by a month but those whose birthdays I've missed I'm thinking they should get a random "Happy Halloween cause you're awesome!" card... If you want to be added, send me your addy and special occasion (I also acknowledge anniversaries) and I will send you one! It'll be easy once I actually start (at least that's what they keep saying)
It's only February (pssstttt, Valentine's day is coming up, helpful love hints would be great right about now)
so I have plenty of time to work on my photo books and scrapbooking... I have another 3 months to work on my weight (trying to hit 150 before the big first birthdayso I can binge on cake!!!!!!!!) sooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah...
PS, my baby can walk... WTF?!?!?!?
10. I actually bought little cards that I can print my own personal messages on! I am so close to actually being awesome enough to do this! I have a plan, a template on the computer, clip art (who doesn't love clip art????) and people's addresses. I am obviously behind by a month but those whose birthdays I've missed I'm thinking they should get a random "Happy Halloween cause you're awesome!" card... If you want to be added, send me your addy and special occasion (I also acknowledge anniversaries) and I will send you one! It'll be easy once I actually start (at least that's what they keep saying)
It's only February (pssstttt, Valentine's day is coming up, helpful love hints would be great right about now)
so I have plenty of time to work on my photo books and scrapbooking... I have another 3 months to work on my weight (trying to hit 150 before the big first birthday
PS, my baby can walk... WTF?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment