January 19, 2011

Chunko's Day

Chunko is a very busy lil baby and he wants his dedicated followers (and stalkers) to know he doesn't sit around and eat all day long... He only does that most of the day. The rest of his time during the day is spent doing many things... Such as:

Getting stuck under the dinner table and chairs.
He wasn't to be stopped though, not by a simple measly chair... So he decided to cruise around the kitchen exactly as he was...

Chair and all...
He walked just like this around our kitchen for almost twenty minutes and was so mad when he finally got un-stuck because his new game was ruined...

Now that he's worked up an appetite, he must try to get Moo's dinner plate (that's me now, apparently... my fragile ego adores my new name). His food isn't good enough and he's already eaten all of it anyways. He throws his binky up on the table and starts patting around in hopes of grabbing my plate or just some food or even a chocolate treat? If he gets busted for having his hands on the table, he just picks up his binky and shows me it, like "See Moo? This is all I wanted, I swear"

After dinner it's time to attack bruthy. He bursts down the hall and lunges right into his brother's arms. He adores his older siblings and must let them know as much as possible. I just wish he would wait until bruthy was done getting dressed first....
As Chunko wound his day down, he decided to end it with destroying our bathroom. I know I had shut the door but obviously not well enough. He tore up magazines, dug up trash, unrolled our toilet paper (maybe ate a piece or two) and then took off with my pads and tampons (unused thankfully!). I'm still trying to find all the tampons he hid along his escape route..  I am just so thankful it wasn't one of "those" weeks (you know what I mean ladies) or this could have been soooooooooo much yuckier (times 1000!!!)...

And that's my hurricaine's typical day. The havoc he wreaks changes but he the path of destruction stays the same...

Love you, Chunko, thanks for keeping things interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment