I
Am
So
Effin
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sick of being sick, it makes me just... Sick!
I have been runny nose, dry painful coughing for FIVE weeks!
Five weeks of coughing until I have a migraine
Five weeks of Moose Mating Call jokes
Five weeks of coughing until I vomit (ooh sexy)
Five weeks of Nyquil before bed
Five weeks of not being able to breathe
Five weeks of red runny nose pain
It's too much! And now... I think I've caught somehting else because my nose is running all over again.
Five weeks of red runny nose pain
It's too much! And now... I think I've caught somehting else because my nose is running all over again.
I am trying to stay positive and I get excited every morning when I wake up because I swear "today is the day I am going to be better" and then I cough, and sneeze and hack and I know that today is not the day...
Bleh!
On the plus side... I am down to 173!
I would be a high 172 if I could have found a way to lose 1 ounce this morning but whatever... I'm not mad... (I am but I'm hiding it)
I have narrowed down the times I check the scale. I am only allowing myself two times a day. I am eating a bit more but it's hard because I can't breathe (from stuffy nose and hacking cough) and I just do not have an appetite on most days.
I did have a mini freak out last night... I wanted to paint my nails but I was worried that if I did it was going to add weight. But I am really proud of myself, I didn't weigh myself before and after I painted them and I haven't been freaking out over the "accuracy" of my scale numbers... Yay me! I now have fabulous pink toenails (and nude finger nails)!!!! I feel so feminine.
We got a new camera and I LOVE it!!! I was worried since it's a very simple point-and-shoot but it takes pretty nice shots... I have been taking pictures like crazy... Worse than before. I have felt so deprived (and a little depressed) and I am making up for lost time!
Beware my little pretties, I am back!!!!!
I did have a mini freak out last night... I wanted to paint my nails but I was worried that if I did it was going to add weight. But I am really proud of myself, I didn't weigh myself before and after I painted them and I haven't been freaking out over the "accuracy" of my scale numbers... Yay me! I now have fabulous pink toenails (and nude finger nails)!!!! I feel so feminine.
We got a new camera and I LOVE it!!! I was worried since it's a very simple point-and-shoot but it takes pretty nice shots... I have been taking pictures like crazy... Worse than before. I have felt so deprived (and a little depressed) and I am making up for lost time!
Beware my little pretties, I am back!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment