December 14, 2010

Cause I'm Blue

Thanks to my AMAZING sister, we got to surprise my step-girl with the "Blue Man Group"...
Being the evil genius kind person I am, I played it up to the fullest. We picked her up and didn't tell her where we going...
We blindfolded her as soon as she got in the car. She didn't know where we were or what was happening. I loved every second of it!!


First we took her to dinner and we had really good food. We played with Benderoos and took a thousand pictures (breaking in the new camera and all). Then we told her it was time for her really big surprise... We blindfolded her again (and I think I deserve credit for not making her eat with it on) and we took her to.....
Haagen Daz!!
The look on her face was so priceless. It was the "I am surprised because this stinks and not what I was expecting but I'm going to smile big anyways" look.
We ate our nummy sugary treats and then it was showtime.
We blindfolded her yet again....

We made her stand in line with it on, take a seat and sit there for 15 minutes with it on. She was trying to guess where we were, who was with us, if something was going to hit her.
We finally whipped the blindfold off and *TaDa*
Blue Man Group!!!!!!
We laughed, we "Oohed", we "Ahhed"
It was so much fun.
We had a lot of help for our surprise and I am so thankful that everyone worked to make this evening so special.
Thanks you guys!

A huge thank you goes to my sister for doing all this for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment