What if it were to cause a huge disruption and accusations of accessing this information in an ill begotten way?
What if by keeping your secret that you knew their secret it was causing pain for others to keep this secret from you?
Is the greater good of an innocent bystander worth more than your own peace?
Or is it more of it's not your secret that's causing this bystander discomfort so it's not for you to relieve the pressure of keeping the secret you alreay know?
I've come across some information, a secret really, by accidental means and I originally felt it best to keep to myself... however... it's come to light that certain people are going to large lengths to not share this secret with me and these measures are making life rather hard on the others keeping this secret, too... So is it for me to let these people know that I know their secret or just let them continue thinking that I don't know? Even though these other people keeping the secret are put in a very uncomfortable situation and the secret keeper will not be relieving that any time soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment