March 30, 2010

Ok, Now I'm Complaining

33.3 weeks pregnant...
Today I am 34.4 weeks and I am so over it!
I am no longer terrified of giving birth (*cough* Bullshit *cough*), I just want to get in, get him out and see my little precious baby boy.
I'm tired aaaallllllll the time, whinier than ever and I tend to be slightly crabby. My love, being the saint that he is, takes it all in stride. I don't think I would have gotten through this far if it wasn't for him spoiling me every second he can. I don't know how, but I am so paying him back for this.
My feet and (c)ankles keep swelling to the point where my shoes don't fit and I don't fit on the toilet anymore. Boo...
JJR only wants to play and do his tricks for me, so I'm the only one so far to have seen his little foot poke out of my tummy. He plays all day while I'm at work and as soon as I'm home, he stops. He is such a meaney!
I don't see how we'll last the whole 40 weeks, but then I keep thinking he might hold out an extra week just for one last kicker. He does things on his own time, his own way and if you don't like it... Tough! I fear for the terrible twos if he's this bad before he's even here.
April is going to be an insane month for us!
I just finally finished our shower invites and they are freakin gorgeous (even if I say so myself). They were such a pain trying to get them lined up just right, but I somehow managed without ripping them to shreds. I would have called them "confetti invitations."
My sister's baby Chubs is going to be 2 this month and he is just gearing up for one little temper tantrum that'll knock your socks off. And he's so cute doing it, too! Only cause he's not my kid...
We have my maternity shoot scheduled and set up and I cannot wait to see what the photographer is going to do. Her work is A-Maze-Ing and I am beyond excited! We were discussing setting her up with my ham of a step-girl so she could shoot her and give her a moment to feel like a model.
At the end of this month is our 2nd wedding anniversary and I don't exactly know how we're going to celebrate it properly with me being 39 weeks and ready to pop... Any ideas?
Other than that, just planning our baby shower and the games we want to play. We're almost done and I have to admit it's been fun and it's kept my mind off being crazy for a second or two.
So in short, I'm done, but I'm not... you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment