We couldn't be happier and we are so excited to be welcoming little JJR (aka The Tonti) into our family soon! <---- Not soon enough but sooner than later
He was frustrating our technician (again) and she started complaining that we couldn't get a clear shot of his sex... so our little guy poked his butt out and flashed himself.
I am so excited because we really wanted a boy (obviously) and all my instincts were telling me boy, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.
I could have sworn until the day my bug was born that he was going to be a beautiful, tiny, mocha skinned girl.... Wrong!
I could have sworn until the day my bug was born that he was going to be a beautiful, tiny, mocha skinned girl.... Wrong!
My love swears he's known all along and just needed confirmation, but he's crazy.
Now we can go shopping for all the cute little nursery things we wanted, and I am so ready to start spoiling the little guy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment