December 18, 2009

Dreaming

As all pregnant women do, I've been having the strangest dreams...
I keep dreaming about us having a little girl. She's a huge fat ball and she almost looks Japanese. Which makes me laugh because the dreams didn't start until after we found out we were having a boy. Maybe I'm actually having a hippo girl and it's a secret...
Or sometimes I dream that my oldest step-daughter is also pregnant and we're total bump buddies. We lunch together and compare ultrasounds. We end up at the same hospital, in labor and she has a beautiful towheaded baby girl and we have our little boy.
Pzzzbbbtt, so not close to ever happening...
The weirdest one was that I was planning my dad's wedding and I couldn't find my email so I could mail the invites. I actually woke up stressed, still worried about making sure everything was perfect for my dad's wedding. It took almost an hour for that one to wear off.
Last night's was about a tar pit that was going to explode and destroy most of the world. My love and I had to help think of a way to save as many people as we could. Our solution? Plant bottles of every shape & size around the tar pit.... yeah, I don't get that either. I woke up confused about that one, but it was a brilliant idea in my dream.
I don't know which of these little goobs is freaking me out the most, but I would definitely take these mini-night terrors over not being able to sleep any day.
Well, night, night and sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment