October 6, 2009

I Know

This has been just rotating in my head for a very long time. I have been just dying to tell a specific person, "I Know."
I think this drama has been going on for way too long but through all of it, I am sitting here biting my tongue trying not to say, "I know."
So here it is, here's the spiel.
Sadly enough, this began two years ago and it began with myspace.
Eww, I hate writing that...
A certain person wanted to know what I was writing about them (at the time, that would be nothing) so they thought they were a super genius and created a fake profile (wow, no one's done that before).
Imagine my "surprise" when an old friend from middle school asked to be my friend.
*Warning*
(this is so sarcasm)
I had no idea it could be her.
*Warning*
This person had no picture, couldn't describe themselves, my school, or me. Hello, I had pink hair! Really?
From the moment the friend request for "Jeffrey Connors" came in, I knew it was her. I accepted it and just messed her head all up. I put up fake blogs, wrote back to her like I had no idea. I kept deleting her so that she had to keep asking to be my friend. I "leaned on" her for support during this very difficult situation.
Hahahahahahahahaha... idiot.
The whole time she's crowing to her friends about how smart she is, which makes it even funnier.
So, I can finally get it off my chest, out in the open....
I know. I know. I know. I know. I know. I know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment