I am having a very hard time with anger lately. I strive to let it go and move away from it. I try not to let it into my home or my heart but I am not made of stone and I do have a temper.
I feel that I was searching for an answer when I wasn't even looking and I found this quote today:
I feel that I was searching for an answer when I wasn't even looking and I found this quote today:

It was the perfect reminder for me. I needed to remember to let my anger go so I wouldn't end up burning myself. I can't allow myself to become angry and bitter. I love that this popped up in front of me when I first opened my computer and it was just a happy accident that my coworker is slightly computer incompetent.
I will not focus on the negative, only on the positive (even if that was negative to say that).
I am breathing in the wonderful and breathing out the anger.
I am breathing in my love and breathing out the jealousy.
I am breathing in peace and breathing out the war inside my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment