July 3, 2012

He Thinks He Can Pee in His Legos

OMG, I'm about to blog about pee... Turn away now
We are in the midst of potty training Chunko...
Or at least I think we are.
We may just be in the middle of teaching him that he can pee in cups, or outside, or in his Legos, or, if he aims just right, on Sister.

This kid never wears clothes anymore. It's a battle to keep his pants on when we go to the water park. It's a war to keep his pants on at the grocery store. We have started using secret catch phrases when he's around because if you say  "Pee, P or Toilet" He's naked and pointing his tinker toy at something.

That's progress, right? We're on the right track, aren't we??????

The nudity I can handle. Fart Bone used to strip down naked and spend hours rubbing his wanker-doodle on the sliding glass door and waving at passerby... Yep, we were That house that no one walked by. He also pulled his pants and undies down while we were at Universal Studios (Yep, not letting him live that one down). So, this is nothing in comparison. Yet.

He follows me every time I try to use the bathroom... Only me. If I mention I'm using the restroom, he will follow me screaming and pushing me, so I can't close the door without him there. I don't remember when peeing became a doubles sport but I have no choice. If I dare close and lock the door on him or sneak away (which is even harder cause he watches me like a hawk), he will bang and kick the door until I open it.

So usually he follows me in...

Then he watches me. Stares at me and waits. He stands there staring at me with a wad of toilet paper, waiting. I know it sounds creepy but that's only because it is. Then when I am done, he'll check the potty and then praise me. Yep, I get "Good, Momma" when I make the pee-pees now. Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy me!

He pees in the potty and has even pooped a couple of times. He's doing a great job, we're just working on his consistency. He really likes to be naked so he doesn't mind the peeing part. He likes to try to stick his tinker toy into his toys (he's a boy, of course he does) but now he's trying to see what he can pee on or in. He lined up five of his Legos, upside down and then took the stance. Thankfully, we caught him but he went right to the Legos bag and tried to pee in there. I don't know if this is a territory thing or if this is a boy thing. Fart Bone never went this far (or I blocked it out... either way).

All weekend I spent chasing him as he tried to pee on his sister and he even tried to cross streams while his brother was peeing. I am NOT dealing with that! No way, no how!

All I know is that if we don't get him trained soon, he's going to be wearing adult diapers. He's already in the last pull-ups size... Not that we have a deadline or anything. No pressure, yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment