So remember when I asked this question about a year ago?
I'm sure you do...
We had this table and I was looking to re-vamp it.
I'm sure you do...
We had this table and I was looking to re-vamp it.
It's only taken me fooooooooooorevvvvvveerrr but I finally finished and I am in love with it!
I didn't want to bring it into the house because I was worried it would get scratched.
Yeah, I was worried about my $3 table.
But look how awesome it is!!!
I didn't want to bring it into the house because I was worried it would get scratched.
Yeah, I was worried about my $3 table.
But look how awesome it is!!!
So happy!!!
I love how it adds a little spark to the area and emphasizes the color of the diaper box and cooler.
You crack me up! I love it, especially that blue!
ReplyDelete