November 15, 2010

DIY First Timers


 So these are the latest additions to our home.
 We plan on sanding them down and repainting them...
But we don't know what color to paint them.

Our household colors run towards sand, chocolate, and light green (somehow?) and a maple wood for accents and cabinetry.
I took pictures of the items themselves and then of the area where we plan on stashing them...

On that note
We're putting it into your hands...
So... What color do we pick?
Do we paint both the same color as they are on opposite sides of the room or do we just go nuts and paint them different colors?

3 comments:

  1. I would choose a neutral sandy gray color. Of course this depends on how many base foundational colors you already have. If you don't have many then definitely make this a neutral sandy base color.

    Love,

    Aunt Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I can help you achieve this. Being that I had a business like this for about 10 years.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise! Seriously, add a random pop of an awesome color. I probably wouldn't paint them both, maybe just the smaller one. I think it would look great!

    ReplyDelete