I don't know why I've (magically) gained 56 pounds with this pregnancy... But I am so not blaming my breakfast of champions, nummy banana pancakes and mozzarella sticks...Oh so drooling just thinking about it
This is my new friend, he wobbles and bobbles and he entertains me while I watch my husband cook dinner.
My awesome adopted mother got it for me... Cause she rocks!
And no, your eyes are not playing evil mind tricks on you... those are my poor swollen feet. And that's not even as big as they can get. I wish I could just run around in flip flops but that's not very professional... at least that was what I was told when I pleaded my boss to let me wear them.
This is my new friend, he wobbles and bobbles and he entertains me while I watch my husband cook dinner.My awesome adopted mother got it for me... Cause she rocks!
And no, your eyes are not playing evil mind tricks on you... those are my poor swollen feet. And that's not even as big as they can get. I wish I could just run around in flip flops but that's not very professional... at least that was what I was told when I pleaded my boss to let me wear them.This past week has been uneventful, which is fine since next week is going to be a lot of us running amok (amok, amok, amok!). Got some overtime at work (which is awesome and rare), meeting our maternity photographer (hopefully) next weekend, my love has a sprint triathlon coming up and our baby shower is Saturday!!
Run, run, running around...
Doc says I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule... which could mean I'm having a big baby or that I'll have him sooner... I love when we get those non-answer answers (<--- That's so sarcasm)
He can't tell us a guess of how big he's going to be, but he said his best guess was always mother's instinct.... Which I seriously hope not because that means this not-so little guy is going to be 10 pounder!
Other than that, I'm whiny. I have reached the finish line and now I'm waiting for the baby to catch up with me. My feet are swollen like balloons, and my fingers are so swollen that I can hardly write. I hate stairs with a passion, which is just so awesome since my sister lives on the third floor... I know she moved there on purpose just to make me walk up all those flights of stairs.
3.5 more weeks til this is over and done with... watch the little stinker come a week late
No comments:
Post a Comment