37.2 weeks... Almost there
My freakin awesome family
So last week was an utter whirlwind of activity and while I had a blast, I am so tired. I am probably beyond tired.... I'm exhausted.The baby shower was a blast! My cake turned out perfect! I couldn't have asked for a prettier design. The artist (which is exactly what she is) duplicated the pattern on our plates down to the last dot! I cried a little, but I'm a wreck right now.
Not everyone made it to the shower, but I understand. It was a very busy weekend for everyone (moving, weddings and such). We got to have it where we got married which meant so much to me. It was in my grandparents community, and even though my grandma couldn't make it, I felt like she was there with us. I miss her so much sometimes.
The next day we did our family/ maternity pictures at Red Rock. It just happened to be a beautiful clear, slightly warm day, as if the weather knew this was a one shot deal. The photographer was amazing and took some fantastic shots, even if I do say so myself. And even though her schedule is a little tight right now, she rushed us our pics. How amazing is she? I know that we'll be meeting up with her sometime soon for newborn pictures.
Not everyone made it to the shower, but I understand. It was a very busy weekend for everyone (moving, weddings and such). We got to have it where we got married which meant so much to me. It was in my grandparents community, and even though my grandma couldn't make it, I felt like she was there with us. I miss her so much sometimes.
The next day we did our family/ maternity pictures at Red Rock. It just happened to be a beautiful clear, slightly warm day, as if the weather knew this was a one shot deal. The photographer was amazing and took some fantastic shots, even if I do say so myself. And even though her schedule is a little tight right now, she rushed us our pics. How amazing is she? I know that we'll be meeting up with her sometime soon for newborn pictures.Since we were doing the whole family picture thing, I thought it would be nice if we all went to a salon and got our hair did. I knew that I was in need of some pampering and my step-girl loves getting gussied up every now and then.
I had my first pedicure ever (yes, ever) and I am hooked! I wanted to be wheeled out of the salon because I thought it was just wrong to walk on my feet after all the pampering. I cannot wait to go again and I will be dragging my love with me. He's adamantly against it but I think I can persuade him.
My baby bug is one of the top five spellers in his class (second year in a row)!!!!! He's going to compete in the spelling bee and hopefully he gets past the first word this time. I think he was so angry about the word "sock" last time that he is determined to succeed this year. He thinks he's the best in his class so we'll see how he does with the whole grade.
Other than that, I am counting down the days. As I mentioned before, I am done. I was barely 1 cm dilated at my last doctor's appointment (Boo). I am antsy and uncomfortable. I want to move and clean, but I am so tired. I want to sleep. I've been having pains in my lower abdomen and they're starting to be beyond my tolerance levels... But don't get too excited, doc says it's normal and it's not contractions. WTF? There's more?!?! I'm not a wimp and I have a very high pain tolerance, but come on!
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I would be if my water broke and I went into labor right this second....
Guess not.
Looks like I"m stuck waiting....
Come out lil baby.... please!


No comments:
Post a Comment