These past couple of weeks have been so busy. I have never been so glad I took a day off of work. We've been shopping & decorating & cleaning & moving & celebrating & & &....
Does he look older? I swear he's grown three inches...
To commemorate this special occasion celebrating his newfound manhood, he lost his first tooth! It's been loose for about a month now and I am so relieved it finally fell out!

Halloween was fun. There was basically no one giving out candy in our neighbordhood but we bought enough candy to choke a small cow, so the kids weren't overly depressed about it. Next year I am so draggin the kids back to the area we went last year. The kids ended up with so much candy that all of our jobs told us to stop bringing it in!
The kids were so cute in their costumes! My step-girl won 3rd place in her school's costume contest (cause she rocks!) we were so excited for her!
This weekend was exciting for me because I got to see my grandpa & grandma whom I haven't spoken to in over 6 years. My family doesn't really like each other so it was nice to have a pleasant sit down reunion dinner. No name calling, no dishes being thrown. It was definitely weird for me...
I am going into my 14th week of the pregnancy. Now that all the drama of the past three months is over, it's all pretty boring (which is sooooo nice). We're soon going to beg the doc to let us see the sex of the baby but i don't know if he will. He's the coolest doctor but he's stubborn. We're hoping for a boy, so fingers and toes crossed. I have a slight bump but it jut looks like I'm bloated. My cravings for pizza are out of control! But I'm also eating pickles by the jarful, chococlate pudding & drinking apple juice. But they have to be all together or it's gross.... And then there's turkey sandwhiches with mustard! Yummy!!! Or grilled hot dogs... with mustard!!! I totally have to stop writing about food or I"m going to go nuts. Or maybe I already am?
The baby has started to kick, but it's very slight and only very rare. My husband hasn't been able to feel it yet but I'm sure he will soon. Last night we felt the baby's heartbeat. That was different. It was so sturdy and completely different from my own. My husband's triathalon is this weekend so he's been training his buns off. He's pretty confident that he'll finish in a good time and just excited to be able to try. Hopefully things will slow down after this weekend, cause I am tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment