I totally think someone is stalking me and trying to get something from either my or my friends FaceBook page. I have had my page for almost four years and I have never received a friend request from a random stranger. Never. So at the end of last week, my mom tells me that someone asked to be her friend and asks if I know who they are. This female just coincidentally has the same name as someone who has created fake profiles in the past (Hello, Jefferey Connors!). The profile picture is different and the name's spelled differently and so we chalk it up to coincidence. My mom wrote to her asking if they knew each other, but never got a response.
Not even two days later, some guy who claims to have gone to the same school as me asks to be my friend. This guy even asked all my old school chums and tagged a fake photo. When I asked who he was... no response. He's not in any of the yearbooks and no one knows who he is. We report it and the profile is deleted.
Not even 24 hours later I have yet another friend request from a random stranger! I wrote, no response so I just declined it.
Normally, I wouldn't be so suspicious but three random friend requests right after my baby is born? Kind of a little too coincidental, right? It's like someone wants to see him and is trying to get in.
Now I'm all paranoid-ish. It's kind of a fun game, like spy vs spy.
Like how will they try again? Or will they try again? Or am I just crazy?
The family and I have our suspicions as to who's doing it and why but we'll see how it pans out.
I'll let you know if I'm just crazy or if it's legit.
No comments:
Post a Comment