February 15, 2010

Still Going Strong


This was me at 39weeks with my first baby bug...
I only gained twenty pounds the whole prgnancy with him. It's weird to see me look so tiny!
I'm at that point where I am in a mild panic about delivering. My first baby was only six hours of labor and while my back hurt, it was drug free. Which is why I'm scared that this one is going to be one of those 47 hours of screaming pain only to wind up with a c-section.
JJR has already been such a little.... snot!
The morning sickness was intense and I still don't know how I survived the exhaustion. But this past trimester has been such a breeze that it makes me wonder what he has in store for me...
Right now his favorite game is to kick my bladder while I'm peeing so that it stops the flow. I didn't even know they could do that!
If I don't eat right on time (according to his little schedule) then he starts the rib kicks. I know he's doing it intentionally because if I eat when he wants me to, then I only get small bumps.
My newest discovery is that if I sit at just the right angle, I can he his little butt, clear as day. It's so cute!!
28 weeks, right before I got the world's ickiest, stupidest, longest colds!!!!
It was all my fault, of course. I was bragging that I made it through the winter without anything more than a day of snot, and so of course, tada!
My love and I were going to celebrate V-Day and of course that's when I catch the stupid freakin thing. So we've put it off for another time when I don't look like something the cat dragged in on a rainy night. Bleh. Besides, our 2 year wedding anniversary and 4 year (I know, whoa) anniversary are coming up soon, too. Plenty of ways for us to share our love for each other.
I'm going to be a bridemaid!!! How fun!!!
I was starting to feel like, always a bride never a bridesmaid, but my bump buddy (squee!) is getting married in sunny California and asked me to be a maid.
I made it very clear that I was not to be anywhere near the running for MOH, leave that for the feminine think of everything kind of girls (or those that beg for the spotlight, no matter for what).
We were sharing the news with my youngest step-girl and she got all sorts of excited and started making plans about being there with us... Which is odd, since according to some she apparently doesn't like us and dreads our weekends with her.... hmmm....
Our lovely prank caller was back. I was starting to think I was wrong about who it was, but the other night was a total giveaway. They called my love's phone this time and then when he turned that phone off, they called the other line. Um, only five people have both numbers... FYI: next time don't bother blocking the number, we know it's you....
Oh, and while I'm at it, I am extremely dissapointed, Prank Caller! I wanted some sort of pig squeal or musical song blown into the phone and all we got was silence. Did you run out of creativity? We know it's not your strong suit. I demand that the next time your obsession with us gets to be too much and you can't fight the temptation to call, you better have something funny! Or maybe you could just stop obsessing... I seriously doubt you can, but I've been wrong once or twice....


No comments:

Post a Comment