July 29, 2009

Whew




Not pregnant, kind of happy, kind of sad.


It works out for the best because it's incredibly dangerous for me to get pregnant before September at the bare minimum. Not really trying to kill myself, I can wait.



I hope I can wait.



Speaking of waiting, the weekend is almost upon us, which means that all my waiting to move is nearly over! Tomorrow is not only my love's birthday but also our very first official day in the house! And I also got Saturday off work so I can be there to help move! Yay me!




My love got a really awesome early birthday present today. He got to spend some pleasant time playing with his grandson and wish him a happy birthday. It's been almost a year since he's been able to play with him and spend quality time with him (I think the kid doesn't even know who he is but he had presents so who cares). Hopefully we've all made enough compromises for this to continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment